Jason Pozner, MD

4800 N Federal Hwy
Ste 100C
Boca Raton, FL 33431
561-886-0970
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very pleasant experience  |  show details
by Judy R. on Nov 26th, 2013

I have had laser treatments and fillers performed by Dr. Posner and his staff. They were both professional and courteous and concerned about my needs. They answered all of my questions with a smile and were very informative with every answer. They put me at ease before all procedures. I would certainly recommend this wonder Doctor and his staff to my friends.

by Bruce Polansky on Nov 22nd, 2013

I came to Doctor Pozner to have the redness in my face reduced through the recommendation of one of the most highly regarded skin cancer specialists. My case was extremely bad.... I had spoken with other doctors about my problem and never had a comfort level to proceed with any procedures. When I met Dr. Pozner I quickly sensed that he was the one for the job. He was clearly professional, highly knowledgeable and understanding. Needless to say, the resuts have been fantastic and I have received numerous compliments both from people who I haven't seen in a while as well as those who I see all the time. I highly recommend Dr. Pozner for anyone who needs any type of laser work. He is tops in his field!!!

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by Lynne on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Pozner has the most wonderful bedside manner. He is totally thorough with all procedures and follow ups. He is voted number 1 with me. His staff is very courteous and helpful. I would only recommend dr. Pozner!

by Maggie on Jul 29th, 2013

What an amazing and life changing experience!! Cant not put into words how talented and kind Dr.P is! He is so fair on pricing and does not nickel and dime by any means.. He is the ABSOLUTE best!!! The whole staff at Sanctuary Medical is top notch! They make you feel so comfortable and special and can not wait to go back for another visit.

Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Posner does not take the time to listen to what you want. I asked for a lift and a c cup. Woke up without a capsule and a D cup. Stalled me to fix. He also made my nipples uneven and cut my muscle which has made creases in my breasts. My implants fall in my armpits because he did not do proper stitching and lack of capsule. He wants 7 k to fix his mistake. Terrible terrible terrible. Should have been an easy case. No apology no willing to fix

|  He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that recovery wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be from the laser lipo on my abdomen and breast implant replacement procedures. Dr. Pozner closed pockets that I had and he used Strattice, which had a great effect, and he switched the saline implants to silicone. They look very natural and feel the same. My abdominal area was reduced significantly from the laser lipo. Dr. Pozner is very charismatic and charming and he is a wonderful physician. He is going to do what makes you feel good about yourself, not what he wants, but what you want for yourself. He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that. Im very happy and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I want to thank Dr. Pozner, really!

|  I was impressed  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Pozner advertised in a magazine so I came to the office, and I was impressed with him and how professional he is. I was having a little problem and I like the idea that he is taking care of me. Hes been working on a scar on my lips with fractional laser and its getting better

|  always go for him for laser work  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Pozner has done all my laser work. He is the best so I always go to him. He is extremely talented at what he does, so I trust him completely. And his staff- all his girls are really sweet. Its such a nice experience going to his office.

|  fabulous recovery  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I had breast augmentation last May with Dr. Pozner and it was a very positive experience! When you look online one of the things that you see is that reconstruction is one of his passions. I wasnt in that situation, but I figured that if he was so good at reconstruction he would do a great job. The other thing that I like about Dr. Pozner is that he is very meticulous. He was very specific in terms of my body type and my body shape and what would really suit me. And I was very specific as to what I wanted and thats exactly what I got. I have an athletic build but it wasnt overwhelming, it wasnt like Oh my God, what did you do! Its a very nice enhancement to my body. Another thing is that hes a very good listener. He goes through with you step-by-step what's going to happen to make you feel very comfortable so I knew exactly what to expect and he didnt rush me. If I had questions, he would just sit and answer them. In fact, the whole staff at Dr. Pozners office was great. I was little bit nervous at first so they were very helpful in terms of answering all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure. They were very helpful in terms of telling me what to expect and pretty much everything that they told me to expect is what happened. I had a fabulous recovery. It was a very smooth procedure, very smooth recovery and its been very helpful to have the post-op visits as well. People know Ive seen him and theyre very complimentary Ive gotten a lot of compliments on how good I look. So I would very highly recommend him. I think hes just a fabulous, fabulous doctor!

|  By Far The Best!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

I am an African american young lady that resides in NYC, but always opt to come to Dr. Pozner's facility in Boca Raton , FL. I wouldn't trust anyone else. I bring up the fact that I am AFrican American because surgeries and scarring are a bit of a complication with our skin types when we undergo surgical procedure. I have had a whopping 6 procedures with him and I have always been more than satisfied. Dr. Pozner is one of the most incredible plastic surgeons you will ever meet. I am so glad I found him. I had a unsatisfactory breast augmentation performed by Dr. Mark Pinsky of West Palm Beach Fl, who wasn't even apologetical of his error. I researched another plastic surgeon after my ordeal and the way I was treated at Dr. Pinsky's place and decided to go with Dr. Pozner. His office staff is also impeccable. Everyone there is beautiful, clearly very happy employees and possibly satisfied patients of Dr. Pozner's service. No staff, as a whole is that perfect, naturally:-).For each of my procedures, I have always brought a friend with me who have always left wishing they had something done. The ambiance of his officwmake you feel that way. I will always go to him for all of my cosmetic surgery needs. He is truly is the man!!!

|  fully recommended  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I had Breast Augmentation and Liposuction on my thighs, a little bit on my abdomen and a little bit on the flank on December 16th, 2010. Dr. Pozner has always been extremely gracious and very attentive. It was a process that I've been considering for a very long time. I had a lot of questions and went in for several consultations before I actually had surgery. He was always very patient and not in a hurry to get through my questions like other doctors. He is very informative. I also like that they have a lot of newer technology at the office, and I was also very impressed by the amount of follow-up visits that they require you to come to after these procedures. I had narrowed it down to two doctors, and I think I ended up going with Dr. Pozner mainly for the fact that he is very much on top of all the latest developments and equipment. He also has a lot of experience, and people that I spoke with who have gone to him have always said how fantastic he and his work is. I just felt very comfortable with him in many ways. The consultation process was very educational; I came in a couple of times with a list of questions. After my last consultation appointment and between speaking with him and his nursing staff, all my questions were thoroughly answered. As far as choosing a size for my breasts, I tried on different size of implants, and he explained to me to the importance of trying them and seeing what I felt comfortable with. He wasnt trying to force me to go a certain size or bigger than I wanted, so that was also nice. I love my results! I had an existing scar that was underneath my breast, so he put the implants in through that scar. He also did a little bit of revision on the scar and he continued to do some laser treatments on that scar in order to minimize it, and that was included as part of my procedure. I've been very happy with the results of my breast augmentation. As for my liposuction, I didnt have the results that I was hoping for. But I went back in for a follow-up treatment, a local type of procedure that he did several months later to correct the issue. This treatment was at a very minimal charge and I've been very happy with the results. I have recommended Dr. Pozner to several people already. A couple of them actually came already to see him for a consultation. I think he is a great doctor and a very nice person. I have enjoyed this experience with him as well as with his staff.

|  very calm  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

A true professional and I would recommend him in a second! I had a lot done: facelift, necklift, upper eyes, lower eyes, fat transfer, fractional lasering. I did quite a bit of due diligence. I researched a lot of the procedures that I wanted done to find out who the experts in the field were, and his name kept popping up. I spoke to several patients and had several consults with other physicians. It took me a couple of months to make a decision to go with him, again based on a lot of research, and I think I made the right choice. I had second thoughts and third thoughts, of course, but he reassured me each time so I was very calm going into this. You can definitely see a tremendous improvement in the skin. Its only 10 days so Im still obviously very swollen and very red,but so far Im delighted!!

Sep 10th, 2011

Don't believe the hype!!! He is very unprofessional and his staff is the worst...very rude and condescending. Overall, I had a terrible experience with this doctor... After three breast surgeries... I still need revision.

|  Impressed with his profesionalism  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Dr. Pozner injected a filler under my eyes. For the longest time I wanted to have this procedure done, but I never felt comfortable enough with any other doctor that I went for consultation with. Not only does he come highly recommended because I've read magazines and articles about him, but when I went to the office I was just so impressed with the professionalism of the staff, and then of him and how caring he is. He really takes his time to find out what it is that you want and he gives you his opinion, what he can do or cannot do. He was great, and then I agreed to have him do the procedure and I am so, so happy with it. In fact, I keep going back every so often just to get it done because I'm really, really happy. It was painless and it has great results. He's awesome. He's really, really good.

|  Best investment I've ever made  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Pozner about six months ago. I thought Dr. Pozners beside manner was excellent. Im young so I was a little bit nervous and more than anything he seemed very friendly. I felt like I could ask him anything and tell him exactly what I wanted without having to speak in terms that were more medically correct. I felt like I could tell him what I wanted and talk to him almost like a friend, which is also one of the reasons why I chose him. It was probably the easiest thing Ive ever done in my life, the best investment Ive ever made.

Oct 27th, 2010

he is great surgeon.he did my breast revision and l am so happy with result..he is amazing

May 3rd, 2010

In my opinion Dr. Pozner is in a class of his own. His expertise and talent takes the word "perfection" to a new level. I had the fortunate experience of going to Dr.Pozner for reconstructive surgery for a prior breast augmentation surgery. The surgery went very well and the results where amazing.

|  Attentive to my concerns...  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2009

Wonderful results with great and inviting staff and facility!!!

|  Best breast augmentation doctor in USA  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2009

He's amazing!!!! Certified in everything needed. Great bed side manner. Great staff.