Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The MOST INCREDIBLE Plastic Surgeon in Boca Raton show details The MOST INCREDIBLE Plastic Surgeon in Boca Raton
by Cindy Broome on Nov 9th, 2015

I cannot express how lucky and grateful to come across (by numerous positive referrals) to Dr. Jason Pozner, plastic surgeon, in Boca Raton for reconstructive surgery after a terrible head on collision where I was hit by a drunk driver (so I needed a truly skilled Doctor who could handle such a difficult case). Needless to say, Dr. Pozner far-surpassed what I would have expected from a plastic surgeon nation-wide! He was honest from the first start and impressed even more at the pre-op, surgical procedure and the post-ops! I have never met a doctor so dedicated to supporting a patient throughout the entire process, even meeting for post-operative appointments on a regular basis (2-3 times per week) until fully healed. He is also such a perfectionist, which is a hard quality to find these days as most doctors rush and turn over clients like it is nothing but a transaction. Dr. Pozner is so special and words could never express my gratitude for him- he transformed my life after a terrible auto accident where trauma was what most doctors was considered "unfixable" but Dr. Pozner proved them all wrong and fixed the nearly impossible!! I would never go to any other plastic surgeon and I don't recommend anyone else does either! You won't find a better perfectionist elsewhere that is remarkably so dedicated to meeting and surpassing your expectations. Dr. Jason Pozner is the best as they come!!!

May 26th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO DR. POZNER!!! In my opinion, Pozner is ONLY about money. Pozner PROMISED me he would do my surgery and gave it to Dr. Megan Jack! My surgery got botched up VERY, VERY ,VERY BADLY!!!! I have had several procedures to fix it and had to go to New York to get it done! DO NOT USE THESE DOCTORS!!

Rushing to get to the next patient. show details Rushing to get to the next patient.
Mar 22nd, 2015

He doesn't listen nor care.Rushing to get to the next patient.Didn't yet address nor fix problem he did with my surgery.

Very pleasant experience show details Very pleasant experience
by Judy R. on Nov 26th, 2013

I have had laser treatments and fillers performed by Dr. Posner and his staff. They were both professional and courteous and concerned about my needs. They answered all of my questions with a smile and were very informative with every answer. They put me at ease before all procedures. I would certainly recommend this wonder Doctor and his staff to my friends.

by Bruce Polansky on Nov 22nd, 2013

I came to Doctor Pozner to have the redness in my face reduced through the recommendation of one of the most highly regarded skin cancer specialists. My case was extremely bad.... I had spoken with other doctors about my problem and never had a comfort level to proceed with any procedures. When I met Dr. Pozner I quickly sensed that he was the one for the job. He was clearly professional, highly knowledgeable and understanding. Needless to say, the resuts have been fantastic and I have received numerous compliments both from people who I haven't seen in a while as well as those who I see all the time. I highly recommend Dr. Pozner for anyone who needs any type of laser work. He is tops in his field!!!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Lynne on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Pozner has the most wonderful bedside manner. He is totally thorough with all procedures and follow ups. He is voted number 1 with me. His staff is very courteous and helpful. I would only recommend dr. Pozner!

by Maggie on Jul 29th, 2013

What an amazing and life changing experience!! Cant not put into words how talented and kind Dr.P is! He is so fair on pricing and does not nickel and dime by any means.. He is the ABSOLUTE best!!! The whole staff at Sanctuary Medical is top notch! They make you feel so comfortable and special and can not wait to go back for another visit.

He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that show details He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that
Sep 7th, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised that recovery wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be from the laser lipo on my abdomen and breast implant replacement procedures. Dr. Pozner closed pockets that I had and he used Strattice, which had a great effect, and he switched the saline implants to silicone. They look very natural and feel the same. My abdominal area was reduced significantly from the laser lipo. Dr. Pozner is very charismatic and charming and he is a wonderful physician. He is going to do what makes you feel good about yourself, not what he wants, but what you want for yourself. He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that. Im very happy and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I want to thank Dr. Pozner, really!

I was impressed show details I was impressed
Aug 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Pozner advertised in a magazine so I came to the office, and I was impressed with him and how professional he is. I was having a little problem and I like the idea that he is taking care of me. Hes been working on a scar on my lips with fractional laser and its getting better

always go for him for laser work show details always go for him for laser work
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Pozner has done all my laser work. He is the best so I always go to him. He is extremely talented at what he does, so I trust him completely. And his staff- all his girls are really sweet. Its such a nice experience going to his office.

fabulous recovery show details fabulous recovery
Feb 2nd, 2012

I had breast augmentation last May with Dr. Pozner and it was a very positive experience! When you look online one of the things that you see is that reconstruction is one of his passions. I wasnt in that situation, but I figured that if he was so good at reconstruction he would do a great job. The other thing that I like about Dr. Pozner is that he is very meticulous. He was very specific in terms of my body type and my body shape and what would really suit me. And I was very specific as to what I wanted and thats exactly what I got. I have an athletic build but it wasnt overwhelming, it wasnt like Oh my God, what did you do! Its a very nice enhancement to my body. Another thing is that hes a very good listener. He goes through with you step-by-step what's going to happen to make you feel very comfortable so I knew exactly what to expect and he didnt rush me. If I had questions, he would just sit and answer them. In fact, the whole staff at Dr. Pozners office was great. I was little bit nervous at first so they were very helpful in terms of answering all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure. They were very helpful in terms of telling me what to expect and pretty much everything that they told me to expect is what happened. I had a fabulous recovery. It was a very smooth procedure, very smooth recovery and its been very helpful to have the post-op visits as well. People know Ive seen him and theyre very complimentary Ive gotten a lot of compliments on how good I look. So I would very highly recommend him. I think hes just a fabulous, fabulous doctor!

very calm show details very calm
Sep 28th, 2011

A true professional and I would recommend him in a second! I had a lot done: facelift, necklift, upper eyes, lower eyes, fat transfer, fractional lasering. I did quite a bit of due diligence. I researched a lot of the procedures that I wanted done to find out who the experts in the field were, and his name kept popping up. I spoke to several patients and had several consults with other physicians. It took me a couple of months to make a decision to go with him, again based on a lot of research, and I think I made the right choice. I had second thoughts and third thoughts, of course, but he reassured me each time so I was very calm going into this. You can definitely see a tremendous improvement in the skin. Its only 10 days so Im still obviously very swollen and very red,but so far Im delighted!!

Sep 10th, 2011

Don't believe the hype!!! He is very unprofessional and his staff is the worst...very rude and condescending. Overall, I had a terrible experience with this doctor... After three breast surgeries... I still need revision.

Impressed with his profesionalism show details Impressed with his profesionalism
May 19th, 2011

Dr. Pozner injected a filler under my eyes. For the longest time I wanted to have this procedure done, but I never felt comfortable enough with any other doctor that I went for consultation with. Not only does he come highly recommended because I've read magazines and articles about him, but when I went to the office I was just so impressed with the professionalism of the staff, and then of him and how caring he is. He really takes his time to find out what it is that you want and he gives you his opinion, what he can do or cannot do. He was great, and then I agreed to have him do the procedure and I am so, so happy with it. In fact, I keep going back every so often just to get it done because I'm really, really happy. It was painless and it has great results. He's awesome. He's really, really good.

Best investment I've ever made show details Best investment I've ever made
Mar 7th, 2011

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Pozner about six months ago. I thought Dr. Pozners beside manner was excellent. Im young so I was a little bit nervous and more than anything he seemed very friendly. I felt like I could ask him anything and tell him exactly what I wanted without having to speak in terms that were more medically correct. I felt like I could tell him what I wanted and talk to him almost like a friend, which is also one of the reasons why I chose him. It was probably the easiest thing Ive ever done in my life, the best investment Ive ever made.

Oct 27th, 2010

he is great surgeon.he did my breast revision and l am so happy with result..he is amazing

May 3rd, 2010

In my opinion Dr. Pozner is in a class of his own. His expertise and talent takes the word "perfection" to a new level. I had the fortunate experience of going to Dr.Pozner for reconstructive surgery for a prior breast augmentation surgery. The surgery went very well and the results where amazing.

Attentive to my concerns... show details Attentive to my concerns...
Sep 17th, 2009

Wonderful results with great and inviting staff and facility!!!

Best breast augmentation doctor in USA show details Best breast augmentation doctor in USA
Mar 3rd, 2009

He's amazing!!!! Certified in everything needed. Great bed side manner. Great staff.