Dr. Jason Pozner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 9th, 2016
Always leave happy!
Dr. Pozner and his staff are great. Always give me a warming welcome when coming to the office for my injections. I also come in once a month to get a facial with Cheryl. She is great and my skin looks amazing.

November 9th, 2015
The MOST INCREDIBLE Plastic Surgeon in Boca Raton
I cannot express how lucky and grateful to come across (by numerous positive referrals) to Dr. Jason Pozner, plastic surgeon, in Boca Raton for reconstructive surgery after a terrible head on collision where I was hit by a drunk driver (so I needed a truly skilled Doctor who could handle such a difficult case). Needless to say, Dr. Pozner far-surpassed what I would have expected from a plastic surgeon nation-wide! He was honest from the first start and impressed even more at the pre-op, surgical procedure and the post-ops! I have never met a doctor so dedicated to supporting a patient throughout the entire process, even meeting for post-operative appointments on a regular basis (2-3 times per week) until fully healed. He is also such a perfectionist, which is a hard quality to find these days as most doctors rush and turn over clients like it is nothing but a transaction. Dr. Pozner is so special and words could never express my gratitude for him- he transformed my life after a terrible auto accident where trauma was what most doctors was considered "unfixable" but Dr. Pozner proved them all wrong and fixed the nearly impossible!! I would never go to any other plastic surgeon and I don't recommend anyone else does either! You won't find a better perfectionist elsewhere that is remarkably so dedicated to meeting and surpassing your expectations. Dr. Jason Pozner is the best as they come!!!

March 22nd, 2015
Rushing to get to the next patient.
He doesn't listen nor care.Rushing to get to the next patient.Didn't yet address nor fix problem he did with my surgery.

March 19th, 2015
Terrible results after two surgeries
After 2 surgueris I still have uneven breast with uneven nipples and sagginess. Very poor job

November 22nd, 2013
I came to Doctor Pozner to have the redness in my face reduced through the recommendation of one of the most highly regarded skin cancer specialists. My case was extremely bad.... I had spoken with other doctors about my problem and never had a comfort level to proceed with any procedures. When I met Dr. Pozner I quickly sensed that he was the one for the job. He was clearly professional, highly knowledgeable and understanding. Needless to say, the resuts have been fantastic and I have received numerous compliments both from people who I haven't seen in a while as well as those who I see all the time. I highly recommend Dr. Pozner for anyone who needs any type of laser work. He is tops in his field!!!

November 21st, 2013
Best doctor
Dr. Pozner has the most wonderful bedside manner. He is totally thorough with all procedures and follow ups. He is voted number 1 with me. His staff is very courteous and helpful. I would only recommend dr. Pozner!

July 29th, 2013
What an amazing and life changing experience!! Cant not put into words how talented and kind Dr.P is! He is so fair on pricing and does not nickel and dime by any means.. He is the ABSOLUTE best!!! The whole staff at Sanctuary Medical is top notch! They make you feel so comfortable and special and can not wait to go back for another visit.

September 7th, 2012
He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that
I was pleasantly surprised that recovery wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be from the laser lipo on my abdomen and breast implant replacement procedures. Dr. Pozner closed pockets that I had and he used Strattice, which had a great effect, and he switched the saline implants to silicone. They look very natural and feel the same. My abdominal area was reduced significantly from the laser lipo. Dr. Pozner is very charismatic and charming and he is a wonderful physician. He is going to do what makes you feel good about yourself, not what he wants, but what you want for yourself. He didnt push anything on me so I appreciated that. Im very happy and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I want to thank Dr. Pozner, really!

August 10th, 2012
I was impressed
I saw Dr. Pozner advertised in a magazine so I came to the office, and I was impressed with him and how professional he is. I was having a little problem and I like the idea that he is taking care of me. Hes been working on a scar on my lips with fractional laser and its getting better

March 14th, 2012
always go for him for laser work
Dr. Pozner has done all my laser work. He is the best so I always go to him. He is extremely talented at what he does, so I trust him completely. And his staff- all his girls are really sweet. Its such a nice experience going to his office.

February 2nd, 2012
fabulous recovery
I had breast augmentation last May with Dr. Pozner and it was a very positive experience! When you look online one of the things that you see is that reconstruction is one of his passions. I wasnt in that situation, but I figured that if he was so good at reconstruction he would do a great job. The other thing that I like about Dr. Pozner is that he is very meticulous. He was very specific in terms of my body type and my body shape and what would really suit me. And I was very specific as to what I wanted and thats exactly what I got. I have an athletic build but it wasnt overwhelming, it wasnt like Oh my God, what did you do! Its a very nice enhancement to my body. Another thing is that hes a very good listener. He goes through with you step-by-step what's going to happen to make you feel very comfortable so I knew exactly what to expect and he didnt rush me. If I had questions, he would just sit and answer them. In fact, the whole staff at Dr. Pozners office was great. I was little bit nervous at first so they were very helpful in terms of answering all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure. They were very helpful in terms of telling me what to expect and pretty much everything that they told me to expect is what happened. I had a fabulous recovery. It was a very smooth procedure, very smooth recovery and its been very helpful to have the post-op visits as well. People know Ive seen him and theyre very complimentary Ive gotten a lot of compliments on how good I look. So I would very highly recommend him. I think hes just a fabulous, fabulous doctor!

September 28th, 2011
very calm
A true professional and I would recommend him in a second! I had a lot done: facelift, necklift, upper eyes, lower eyes, fat transfer, fractional lasering. I did quite a bit of due diligence. I researched a lot of the procedures that I wanted done to find out who the experts in the field were, and his name kept popping up. I spoke to several patients and had several consults with other physicians. It took me a couple of months to make a decision to go with him, again based on a lot of research, and I think I made the right choice. I had second thoughts and third thoughts, of course, but he reassured me each time so I was very calm going into this. You can definitely see a tremendous improvement in the skin. Its only 10 days so Im still obviously very swollen and very red,but so far Im delighted!!