Dr. Jason Primer MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chicago, IL

September 16th, 2015
15 yes as my doctor. He is a 10. Period.

January 12th, 2015
Moving on
Dr Primer was once a great DR. I referred several friends to him over the years and thoroughly appreciated his manner. HOWEVER, since their group has merged as part of the Northwestern Medical Group, his availability, his staff - especially his Nurse, and the overall attitude has completely changed. His approach is all about how much money he can make for his practice. I am moving on, this place has turned into a shameful physician practice. Just when you thought you found a charm, it's a snake in the grass. BYE

September 27th, 2014
Dr. Jason Primer was referred to me by my husband, who in turn was referred to Dr. Primer by his cardiologist at Northwestern, following my husband's heart attack. Dr. Primer is highly skilled in the art of active listening, and has advised me through my very tough personal challenges. Unlike other internists, Dr. Primer is not quick to prescribe medication without first seeking root causes, through data driven test results. I'm truly grateful for his care.

April 24th, 2014
First Class Doctor
Great physician and a really good guy. I wouldn't see anyone else. He's smart, thorough, and courteous.

July 2nd, 2013
Saved my life
Dr. Primer is smarter than your average bear. He is consistently up on every new phase of medicine, he is insightful and nuanced about the practice, and he is eerily good at diagnosis. If you have a loved one, send him or her to Dr. Primer. He is the best physician I have ever seen.

June 10th, 2013
Dr. Primer is on of the best doctors I have ever gone to! He has always taken the time needed at an appointment. he has always followed up personally. He was my doctor and my wife's doctor until she passed away. I moved to Florida with my only regret being that I can not find a doctor that comes close to the level of he gave.

March 27th, 2013
Considerate and helpful
He took special care with my scrips so I didn't have to spend unnecessarily - a good guy.

October 3rd, 2011
UNPROFESSIONAL ...
I was to be a new patient of Dr. Primer... made an appointment and came in early for my visit.. After a few minutes I was told that Dr. Primer was not coming in that day!!! and I would have to reschedule. When I asked why he was not coming in I was told he traveled far and it was raining... I traveled 37 miles for my appointment with him! Since a new patient I asked if anyone else could see me, since I took the day off of work...and was told NO... I called and state my dissatisfaction to his office manager. I was told that things happen and that the other Dr.'s are too busy to cover for emergency situations like this. I then mentioned thier cancellation policy of charging patients $50 for a no show, and said I think this should go both ways... I was told they do not agree to this... Well for sure I would not go back and would never recommend Primer or his group. My wife was going to them but to another Dr. and will cease also...Not only where they rude and inconsiderate, but unprofessional.. My suggestions find another group to work with..

August 12th, 2010
Not even if you are Dying should you see this doctor
It is impossible to get an appointment and even if your asking for medications or any help at all they will end u to a care clinic and talk about getting an apartment not till 2 weeks from calling.,,, as if you will need to get rid of a migraine, a bloody nose, and Bronchitis .. Then. Does that not sound a bit ridiculous

June 30th, 2010
brillant young doctor
i have many health issues but dr primer takes the time to explain alll my issues along with all of my questions. I have been in chicago for 4 yrs now from New York and it took me many doctors before i found Dr .Primer

July 31st, 2009
excellent doctor
excellent bedside manner, very thorough, took his time with me

April 16th, 2009
Jason Primer
Outstanding young doctor. Caring and smart. Also has a good sense of humor. I have referred several friends to Dr. Primer and they all continue to see him. NWI is the best run practice I have ever visited. If you have a 10:30 appointment, they are calling you into the exam room at 10:30.