A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Castle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Castle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Rh Castle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Castle practice?
- Dr. Jason Castle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Castle practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Paintsville Primary Care Doctors.