A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Harris is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Rex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason R Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Harris practice?
- Dr. Jason Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Radiologists.