A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Koh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Koh, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Koh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Koh DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Koh practice?
- Dr. Jason Koh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jason Koh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.