Dr. Jason Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 14th, 2013
I don't understand why there's an alert saying that Dr. Phillips is retired, but this is not correct. Anyways, this doctor is awesome. Very understanding, patient, and is willing to work different options for treatment. His staff is courteous and very helpfull as well. The only problem I see is that he's always busy and has limited spots open for patients, but from my experience, the wait was worth it. I had abominal pain for the longest time, and after an excellent antibiotic prescribed, I can hardly remember what the pain felt like. So overall, I would recommend him to my family and friend without hesitation.

July 11th, 2013
Very grateful for a job well done!
To anyone out there who needs a G.I, Dr. this is a wonderful person that has alot of patience with his patients. He explains everything in a detailed manner and hears your concerns. He finds the best way there is to cure you as he did with me. He and another group of doctors and with the help of God saved my life after being very ill for over 4months. Thank you for everything you did.

June 4th, 2013
I found that Jason Phillips was very attentive at first when I described my symptoms. He recommended a colonoscopy. When nothing serious was found, his manner towards me changed. He did not seem to be willing to help me with my discomfort after that. My impression was that he lost interest because I did not require expensive surgery.