A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rothman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rothman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rothman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Rothman MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jason Rothman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rothman practices Urology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Urologists.