Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine, Emergency Physician

Precision Imaging
1680 W 2nd St
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
251-948-3420
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by James Gordon on Mar 10th, 2014

Excellent, caring doctor under whose care I have received the best pain relief. Highly recommended

Aug 15th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!!!

|  Very Caring Doctor  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2013

Very caring doctor- he spent about 45 minutes with me, actually listened to what i was saying, which is probably why he was the first doctor that helped relieve my back pain because he actually listened to my symptoms and realized that my back pain was from my back joints instead of discs which completely changed my treatment. I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone- it's rare to find doctors that spend more than 5-10 minutes with you. The wait can sometimes be long to see Dr Williams but its totally worth it.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

Most compassionate doctor I've ever seen. He actually sat down with me, listened, and got me scheduled for treatments right away, treatments that actually helped my neck pain. Thank you Dr. Williams

|  patient  |  show details
by Nikki Ohono on Apr 15th, 2013

Excellent! Was in quickly, treated well by staff. Received results much faster than I had received at other clinics. Dr. Williams was knowlegable, courteous and a pleasure to talk with.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

He is a very poliet and amazing doctor.he knows whats he is talking about and goes out of his way to answer all the questions we had.The staff are very nice, kind and efficient.

May 26th, 2012

One the most compassionate doctors I've ever been to

Feb 9th, 2012

Caring, compassionate, talented staff and Doctor. Effective treatment for very disabling pain in back and shoulder. Also had mammogram. Immediate results and followup testing provided relieving much anxiety which would have been caused by waiting for results/followup.

Sep 4th, 2011

I have been suffering with neck pain for weeks. I was sent to Dr Williams for a epidural. He explained everything to me and was compasionate. This precedure has relieved some of my pain. I will be continue with his treatment. He and his staff were extremely couteous at a time when I was scared and sufferiing. Dr. Williams staff was also wonderful.

|  Thanks  |  show details
by James Gordon on Jul 17th, 2009

I feel that Dr. Williams saved my life by ablating a tumor in an otherwise inoperable place in my lung.All I can say is God bless him and his staff!