A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Raasch is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Raasch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raasch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan