A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Raasch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raasch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raasch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Raasch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raasch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Patrick Raasch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Raasch practice?
- Dr. Jason Raasch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Raasch practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.