A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Raasch is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Raasch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raasch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Patrick Raasch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Raasch practice?
- Dr. Jason Raasch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Raasch practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.