A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rabenold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rabenold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabenold
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabenold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rabenold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabenold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabenold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Rabenold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Rabenold practice?
- Dr. Jason Rabenold has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jason Rabenold practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near St. Louis, MO.