A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rabenold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rabenold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabenold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabenold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rabenold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabenold graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabenold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary'S Health Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Rabenold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Rabenold practice?
- Dr. Jason Rabenold has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jason Rabenold practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near St. Louis, MO.