Dr. Jason Radick MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine North Miami, FL

January 23rd, 2017
New Patient Visit
I recently became a patient of Dr. Radick after moving to Florida last year. I am 71 years old, and have had the same physician for the past 20 years, so there was some apprehension in finding a new doctor here I'm Miami. Dr. Radick was quite personable, did what I considered a thorough exam, and answered all my questions. I not feel rushed at all.

January 21st, 2016
good physician
Good physician. Knowledeable, thorough,empathetic. This is from a fellow physician.

September 3rd, 2015
Dr Raddick knows his stuff.
Dr Raddick is an excellent physician who is very smart, caring, and knowledgeable. He treats patients with respect and the relationship with his patient as a partnership. He doesn't rush through appointments, even in this managed care environment. However My one issue there (and why I had to change physicians) is that usually I had to wait a couple weeks or more to get an appointment when something came up, which obviously is not a good thing. I really wish Dr Raddick would open up a concierge practice where for example an annual fee is paid for the benefit of getting same day visits. Dr Raddick, if you happen to read this, would you consider doing some sort of concierge program either within your practice or start a separate concierge practice. Thank you.

July 15th, 2015
If all managed care physicians were as terrific as Dr. Radick we would have a very different take on medical care today. After having one doctor all my adult life who then retired, I never thought I would find another doctor I would respect that much. But I have!!!