Dr. Jason Ransom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Ransom?

October 28th, 2015

Great !!!!

August 11th, 2015

Disappointed

I'm very disappointed in him in 2007 he misdiagnosed my husband over and over again even with facts he would say no its not that or I would know well by time he actually figured out he was wrong my husband was terminal with cancer and had only months to live. I have never trusted what he said and with all the reviews given about him they are talking about the same guy and sad part is he hasn't changed since he screwed up so bad on my husband

November 17th, 2014

I saw this "man" at the urgent care in Michigan City. He was rude and made me feel like I was an annoyance. He told me I had an inner and outer ear infection and gave me ear drops and an antibiotic. Even though I repeatedly told him I was in tremendous pain he then se t me on my way. It has been less than 12 hours and I am at the ER now waiting for a real doctor to help me. Why this man became a doctor is beyond me. In my opinion he either hates women or paeople in general. I would NEVER recommend him.

September 4th, 2013

No Recommendation

Is he really a doctor? Misdiagnosed me and tried to reprimand me when I went back. I should have asked who the "doctor" was that day cause I never would have went back to him!! If you go to the urgent care in Michigan City please call and ask who the "doctor" is and do not go if it is him. Would have rated him no stars if I could have.

March 26th, 2013

Arrogant and Incorrect

This guy is way too arrogant for his own good. He spent more time criticizing my regular doctor than he did examining me. He completely misdiagnosed a sinus infection as a cold even though I told him I had had one the month before. I'd rather stay ill than see this guy again.

September 8th, 2012

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN!

Very arrogant physician with NO bed side manner. He didn't check other areas for symptoms, plus provided an incorrect Dx. Quite honestly I WOULD NOT recommend him nor will I ever visit MC Urgent Care again. Horrible physician and NO ability to listen to people!

March 26th, 2009

Excellent young doctor who is highly educated and outstanding bedside manner

Dr. Ransom takes the time to explain things throughly - he even explains the entire exam to my two-year-old. Great office staff - answering service answers even when office is closed so you never get a recording.

October 9th, 2015