Dr. Jason Ravanbakht Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jason Ravanbakht?

Instant relief

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Severe rib pain from multiple fractures. He was able to provide relief.

Not recommended

Posted on March 7th, 2014

This doctor treated me terrible!!! I was referred to this group of doctors by the hospital located next door. He talked to me like i was a heroin addict or some piece of _ _ _ _. Definitely no compassion and didnt even try to ask questions or address any issues.. Would not recommend this MD or "Shelley" the PA.

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Doctor Ravanbakht has no business being a doctor. I was sent to his office and scheduled with him and because one treatment didn't work he said there is nothing else he could do....REALlY!!!!!!!!

Terrible

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I was a patient of his for a long time and didn't have any problems. Then out of the blue he changed my med. to Opana. It made me have hallucinations and I told him what was going on. Well the next thing you know he wouldn't give me anymore med. He put in my records that I was suicidal, nothing but a lie. Then told me he would only write my pain med if I would go to a psychologist. I did so and the psychologist told me to find a different pain dr. He said dr r. Pushes meds that he can get kickbacks from the reps. And if you say you can't take it, he will find a way to kick you out. If you go to him, I feel sorry for you. Terrible Dr that has no business being one.

EXCELLENT!

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Ravanbakht is an excellent doctor. I've been a patient of his for over 2 years. He has a great bedside manner and is truly a very caring doctor. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and understanding. I would highly recommend him!!

Amazing bedside manner!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr Ravanbakht is an amazing doctor and a wonderful human being. he cared for me like family and was the best pain MD I have ever seen. thanks.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Jason A. Ravanbakht, MD. slandered my name and also looked into older medical records that I did not sign for him to do. I went to see him and get some relief as the PCP directed me to do. Then he only wanted to talk about records that were 10 years old. He did not see me for what my doctor ask him to see. This was a terrible experience.

Terrible Bedside Manner & Endless Rudeness

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Everything he had to say was downright rude and condescending. He talked to me like I was dust under the rug. His mannerism as a doctor was terrible and has no business being in a place like a "so-called" pain center. I would not recommend my dog to this doctor and he needs to learn some sensitivity because the tables of pain could turn on him just as well.

Posted on February 13th, 2009

Excellent in every way, a superb Doctor

Probably should have never received his MD.

Posted on January 13th, 2009

I could never trust this person.

Posted on October 27th, 2017