A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Reina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reina graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Reina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Benjamin Reina MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Reina practice?
- Dr. Jason Reina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Hammond Internists and Hammond Gastroenterologists.