A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reingold, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reingold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Reingold, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reingold graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Reingold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Seth Reingold FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Reingold practice?
- Dr. Jason Reingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reingold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.