A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reingold, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reingold
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Reingold, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reingold graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Reingold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Seth Reingold FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Reingold practice?
- Dr. Jason Reingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reingold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Cardiologists.