A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reinhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reinhart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Reinhart, DO is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhart graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinhart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Reinhart practice?
Dr. Jason Reinhart practices Neurology and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Neurologists and Sun City Sports Medicine Doctors.