A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reinhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reinhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Reinhart, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinhart graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reinhart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Copper Reinhart DO is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Reinhart practice?
- Dr. Jason Reinhart has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reinhart practices Neurology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Sun City Neurologists.