Dr. Jason Reinhart DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 26th, 2016
Terrible!
It took weeks before the office staff returned my call for an appointment, then I waited 1:45 minutes before cancelling appointment, with no word from the staff about how long my wait would be. I would lose my job if I treated my own customers this way.

June 28th, 2016
Be very caution
I was referred to this doctor by my plastic surgeon because my thought I was having muscle cramps in my breast due to my implants.This doctor was given a letter of concern in his file for five yeas for his behavior because he gave me medication the FDA stopped the used of and only approved that medication for uncomplicated malaria.This doctor knew that and was still giving me the medication for a whole year.The medication was quinine so be careful caution when going to him because the medical board told this doctor he did poor patient care he was negligence in giving me medication without any supervision.I would never recommend this doctor

May 19th, 2016
CAUTION
I was referred to Mr Reinhart by my PCP, I can not bring myself to even call him a doctor. He was practicing under "The Core" banner. I saw him 3 times for a unmanageable pain on the right side of my head and face.Each time I waited over an hour or more at each appointment. At one appointment that I was to have injections in my head I was not given the paper work prior to my treatment explaining the risks involved and was instructed to sign it on the spot. When he came in the exam room I tried to ask him questions, he looked at me like I had a third eye in the middle of my head and said "This appointment is for injections" he told his nurse to schedule a follow up appointment for questions. He prescribed medication that had horrific side effects and the when didn't work he prescribed something even worse. In the middle of treatment and waiting for insurance papers to be filled out I was informed by his incompetent nurse that my paperwork would not be filled out and that he was no longer at that practice. Goodbye and have a nice day. Is this what our medical profession has come to? The Core institute was no better, they did not offer any other services until I asked to speak to the office manager, but by this point I was done with all of them. I asked for my records and after reviewing them they were incredibly incomplete. Reinhart listed me as being predominantly right handed. I have NO right hand, not there, gone only a thumb. How do you miss something so obvious. I would not recommend him or the The Core for any medical treatment.

March 12th, 2016
Do your homework
I read many of the reviews for Dr. Reinhart then did some homework about his background, all meeting my criteria in a neurologist. Finding several points of conversation and engaged him about his education and history. I found him attentive and thorough, possibly because I took an interest in him and he reciprocated. A follow-up appointment was made. Three days prior to my appointment I was called by CORE to confirm. The next day I was called and was asked to reschedule due to the fact Dr. Reinhart was no longer practicing at CORE. I was placed with a Dr I knew nothing about at a clinic 20 miles away. Dr. Reinhart graduated from an American university, unlike many of the CORE physicians.

February 29th, 2016
Horrible with patients
I took my uncle to Dr Reinhart because we suspected had Alzheimer's. We wanted to know what stage he was in and how long he had the disease. The doctor ordered two different tests and two meetings with a psychologist. We came back for our appointment to find out the results and when he came in the room he wasn't sure what our appointment was for. I told him the psychologist called to say they sent you his findings, plus you had the results of the other tests you requested. He left the room, came back in a few minutes with the psychologist report, then started looking at it quickly. He hadn't read the report or test results before our appointment. Then he told me . . . your uncle has Alzheimer's. Are you kidding me - that is why we came to see you!! He has no care or concern for patients or family. He was very cold and uncaring.

February 24th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR PLAYS ON CELL PHONE DOES NOT LISTEN

February 20th, 2016
He spent no longer than 5-10 minutes relaying an initial diagnosis of early onset alzheimer's to my mother and proceeded to conclude the meeting by getting up and walking towards the door while.

March 28th, 2015
Worst experience in a medical office ever. Doctor is arrogant and tested the wrong part of my body. I've caljec to discuss thus and they will not call me back. Don't go here

May 8th, 2014
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Reinhart many times and each visit has been positive. I find him to be knowledgeable, thorough, and understanding. He has helped me make some imortant decisions that have been a great help to me.

March 23rd, 2012
don't see this neurologist
This is one of the worst neurologists I have been seen by. My recommendation: find another MD

December 17th, 2010
Not a People person.
Spent over 30 minutes in the waiting room and over 45 minutes in the exam room waiting. He walked in, diagnosed me with MS, stated he was prescribing me medication, and told me to come back in two months. Dr. Reinhart could not get out of the room fast enough and I felt as if I was an inconvenience to him trying to ask questions about a diagnosis that can change my life. He stated he would send me to an MS specialist and I was referred to an MD specialist who couldn't understand why I was there. Finally, when I got my medical records to go elsewhere, I found there was no documentation of the diagnosis in the records and have the problems I told him about weren't listed. After confronting his office manager how I could be prescribed MS therapy meds without a diagnosis, I received a one sentence letter in the mail stating he had diagnosed me with MS. I think I may have interrupted his surfing trip.

December 23rd, 2009
He was very nice to my mother and us, very friendly. He's also very good looking and Super Sexy
My family and I felt that he cares about his job, unlike others Doctors he took his time to listen to us & sat there waiting for us to translate everything to my momther when she wan hospitalized.I have nothing bad to say so far, and let me tell you he is young, friendly and sexy, ha ha ha had to say it.