A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eric Reiss DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Jason Reiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Orthopedic Surgeons.