A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eric Reiss DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Jason Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Reiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.