A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason T Rice DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Rice practice?
- Dr. Jason Rice has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rice practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Prestonsburg, KY.
See Paintsville Family Physicians.