inactive

Jason T Rice DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2015
I think Dr. Rice is a great doctor he cares about his patients and he listens well to your complaints. He goes above and beyond he call to take care of you.

June 24th, 2015
Amazing Dr
Dr Rice is a very caring Dr. He listens to me and I trust his advice. He has a great personality. I love the staff there as well! The only problem I have with Dr Rice, so many people like him and he stays very busy and I sometimes have to wait to see him but it is worth it to receive great medical care.

September 21st, 2010
DOCTOR TO CHOOSE
TAKES TIME WITH PATIENTS, IF REFERRED, ONLY REFERRES TO SOMEONE HE WOULD GO TO AND TRUST NOT JUST TO ANYONE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN AND WILL EVEN OFFER YOU OPTIONS TO TAKING MEDICINE TO HELP ONES SELF. HE'S A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE AND ALL HIS PATIENTS, ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE SEEN WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS STAFF, WHICH IS A GREAT STAFF, WHO CARES!