A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan Richerson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Morgan Richerson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of South Alabama Children's & Women's Hospital
- USA Childrens And Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson practice?
- Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Morgan Richerson practices Pediatrics near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Pediatricians.