Dr. Jason Robbins Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jason Robbins?

Could be worse

Posted on September 24th, 2017

After waiting 5 weeks to be seen by Dr. Robbins I was extremely disappointed. I noticed my 7 year old son's problem had resolved its self by the time our appointment arrived but kept it because my newborn was having horrible eczema. I asked the front desk if they could add my newborn the to schedule in place of my other boy since his problem had resolved its self. They were more then happy to make the change. When Dr. Robbins came into the room I took 15 seconds to explain my son's resolved problem and asked him to look at my newborn and he very rudely replied "you will need to make an appointment for me to look at him." I could not believe he spent less then a minute with me and said I would need to come back. I only wish I would have said to him "I will make another appointment for my newborn but not with you!" Jason Robbins is not worth the wait.

Average as it gets

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Pretty unmemorable visit. Not a great bedside manner. Clinical skill was to be expected. Will not be returning as there are better derms in town. Office management is a total disaster! Never call back, get times/appointments wrong, are rude on the phone. Waited 45 minutes to be seen for short few minute visit.

Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Robbins for 20 years and he's great. His staff is great as well. The only problem I've ever had is getting my test result once. My husband sees him as well.

my opinion

Posted on February 28th, 2010

Dr. Robbins was punctual and friendly, courtious. Also, although he thought he knew the diagnosis he did a biopsy to be sure and did not hesitate to admit he was wrong. We were both glad he was, as what I had was easeir to treat. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 18th, 2017