A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rollins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Larry Rollins MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Jason Rollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rollins practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Birmingham Pulmonologists.