Learn more about Dr. Jason Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rollins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rollins
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rollins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rollins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Rollins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Rollins MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Jason Rollins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Rollins practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Birmingham Pulmonologists.