A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Roos, Otolaryngology at Rockwood ENT Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roos
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Duane Roos DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngic Allergy, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Roos practice?
- Dr. Jason Roos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Roos practices Otolaryngic Allergy, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists, Spokane Plastic Surgeons, and Spokane Pediatric Specialists.