by Kathy Mally on Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr. Jason Roos is a very good Doctor. He listens to what you say and answers questions for you. Dr. Roos is very personable and takes time to explain things to you. I wish all Doctors would be like him.

by Jordan Caskey on Oct 2nd, 2015

My wife finally made me see an ENT doctor after she got tired of me saying, "what?" all the time. Little did I know, I had years of damage built up in my ear. Cholesteatoma, is what Dr. Roos found throughout my ear. Though this was un-charted territory for me, and my first ever surgery, he made me feel calm without sugar-coating the situation. He gave me full faith in his abilities & made me & my wife feel like we were doing this as a team. I'll need a second surgery in 6 months, but I go into it without fear or hesitance. He is not only professional & skilled, but makes you feel like family.

by H Hardt on Sep 23rd, 2015

Can not say Thank-You enough to Dr. Roos, I feel he is an excellent Dr. At every visit he made me feel comfortable and secure. I had melanoma skin cancer. Dr. Roos did the first surgery and removed all of my cancer, then on the second surgery he did was a reconstruction surgery. Dr. Roos went the extra steps to help me, I am so grateful. Thank-You Dr. Roos!

Highly Recommend Dr. Roos show details Highly Recommend Dr. Roos
by Lara Fowler on Aug 14th, 2015

Dr. Roos is a consummate medical professional. He is personable, highly intelligent patient-focused and exhibits a bedside manner second to none. He was able to diagnose issues that had plagued me for years, plotted out a course of treatment action with numerous options, and finally wound up performing surgery on me that not only solved my medical issues, but greatly improved my quality of life. With absolutely no reservations, I would highly recommend Dr. Roos to anyone seeking any type of medical/treatment needs in his specialty.

Great doc show details Great doc
by John J on May 6th, 2015

He was very knowledgable about my condition! Highly recommend!

Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Roos was very professional. He was caring and knowledgeable. I will go back to Dr. Roos again in the future.