Dr. Jason Roos DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 9 reviews

October 18th, 2016
I have seen several ENT Doctors. My visit with Dr. Roos was the best. He had a student from U of W share the appointment. I was very comfortable with the time they spent with me. Dr Roos laid out several options I had to choose from and I look forward to meeting with him again to continue my treatment. Very professional and personal.

September 15th, 2016
GREAT
Dr Roos spent time with me to determine the best treatment in my situation. He provided answers to all my questions. He took all the time I needed to ensure I was completely comfortable with my treatment. He even provided the name of another doctor to assist in my decision making and answer more of my questions. He preformed the surgery for me. The results were exactly as described. I would recommend Dr Roos.

June 30th, 2016
Great job
I am a patient of Dr. Roos and had the sinuplasty procedure done. It was a good experience and I am breathing normally and smelling things again and tasting things for the first time in months. Thanks to Dr. Roos and his services.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Jason Roos is a very good Doctor. He listens to what you say and answers questions for you. Dr. Roos is very personable and takes time to explain things to you. I wish all Doctors would be like him.

October 2nd, 2015
My wife finally made me see an ENT doctor after she got tired of me saying, "what?" all the time. Little did I know, I had years of damage built up in my ear. Cholesteatoma, is what Dr. Roos found throughout my ear. Though this was un-charted territory for me, and my first ever surgery, he made me feel calm without sugar-coating the situation. He gave me full faith in his abilities & made me & my wife feel like we were doing this as a team. I'll need a second surgery in 6 months, but I go into it without fear or hesitance. He is not only professional & skilled, but makes you feel like family.

September 23rd, 2015
Can not say Thank-You enough to Dr. Roos, I feel he is an excellent Dr. At every visit he made me feel comfortable and secure. I had melanoma skin cancer. Dr. Roos did the first surgery and removed all of my cancer, then on the second surgery he did was a reconstruction surgery. Dr. Roos went the extra steps to help me, I am so grateful. Thank-You Dr. Roos!

August 14th, 2015
Highly Recommend Dr. Roos
Dr. Roos is a consummate medical professional. He is personable, highly intelligent patient-focused and exhibits a bedside manner second to none. He was able to diagnose issues that had plagued me for years, plotted out a course of treatment action with numerous options, and finally wound up performing surgery on me that not only solved my medical issues, but greatly improved my quality of life. With absolutely no reservations, I would highly recommend Dr. Roos to anyone seeking any type of medical/treatment needs in his specialty.

May 6th, 2015
Great doc
He was very knowledgable about my condition! Highly recommend!

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Roos was very professional. He was caring and knowledgeable. I will go back to Dr. Roos again in the future.