Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Great doc show details Great doc
by John J on May 6th, 2015

He was very knowledgable about my condition! Highly recommend!

Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Roos was very professional. He was caring and knowledgeable. I will go back to Dr. Roos again in the future.

NOT A GOOD OR CARING DOCTOR show details NOT A GOOD OR CARING DOCTOR
Feb 16th, 2015

this young resident is a total jerk! has no respect for a patient. treated me without asking my permission. he was trying to impress a young colleage with his dazzling experties . his treatment messed me up. put me into a dangerouly grave depression for two weeks. he had me laid on exam table. keep telling him i needed to sit up. was getting very sick laying. KEPT telling him i was alone and had to drive myself home. he did not care, he would not listen DISRESPECTFULLY KEPT FLUFFING ME OFF LIKE SOME OLD FOOL. then he wants to dump me in emergeny at the hospital because i did not react the way he thought i would to the unathurized treatment. but i refused. it was snowing heavy at that time and my car would have been barried in several feet of snow. i am a senior with heart disease. can't go through all that. the young doctor had no remorse. had a very bad superior attitude! seems he felt it was my fault for the physical reaction i got from the treatment. it took me almost two hours before i could get get myself together enough to drive home. weeks later, after the horribly grave depression subsided i let him know i was reporting him to the medical board. then he had an apology for me. still he did not apologize for bad ethics, judgement, and disrespect. he apologized for not explaining it better.