A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Jason Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Ross practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.