A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Roth, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Roth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Roth practice?
Dr. Jason Roth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Ritzville, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.