A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Roth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Roth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E Roth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jason Roth has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Roth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Sandpoint, ID.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.