Learn more about Dr. Jason Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Roth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Roth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason E Roth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Jason Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Roth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.