Dr. Jason Rothbart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Rothbart?

February 11th, 2015

I wish every doctor could be this amazing

Dr. Rothbart is beyond wonderful. Sadly, at my first prenatal appointment I found out I had a blighted ovum and ended up medically inducing a miscarriage. It was a heart-wrenching and scary time for my husband and I but I could not imagine another doctor walking us through it with more compassion or understanding. He was extremely informative, went over all of our options and answered all of my questions and concerns THOROUGHLY. He was very knowledgeable and confident in his explanations but very supportive of us making our own informed decisions about which course was best for us. He told me to call at any time with ANY questions, concerns or just to let him know how everything was going. When I did, he got back to me almost immediately and we spoke a couple of times on the phone as well as exchanged once by email. A lot of doctors insist you come in so that they can charge your insurance for a separate office visit. He also squeezed me in for a follow up appointment the following week on short notice. His attitude and demeanor is that of a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. In my opinion, Dr. Rothbart is a jewel amongst doctors.

December 7th, 2014

Worst OB

Unsympathetic, extremely arrogant.

January 15th, 2014

wonderful doctor and staff

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Rothbart. I feel so comfortable with him. He is courteous, professional and highly competent. He is a warm and compassionate doctor with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

June 27th, 2012

Dr. Rothbart is truly the best! We had an amazing pregnancy and birth experience, and it was all due to he and his amazing staff. We highly recommend him.

April 18th, 2012

Awesome dr

Friendly, sweet guy, didn't feel like I was in a dr's office. But he is professional and listens. I had a difficult pregnancy and he was very empathic and did everything he could for me.I've had 2 c-sections in the past, I had my 3rd with him, didn't feel like I was having an operation, I was so nervous with the last two, but he (and his team) had me completely at ease, and i was left with only a tiny scar. He is fantastic. My husband and kids love him too.Recommend him highly. Wish he was my dr for everything!

December 20th, 2011

My husband and I are very thankful to have found Dr. Rothbart. We are expecting our first child and were wondering what doctor to choose. After recommendations by many friends, we decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rothbart. We absolutely love him, his warm personality, care for his patients and passion for his work. We are blessed to have found him!

April 25th, 2011

Greatest living doctor

Dr Rothbart is simply the best doctor you could ever hope to meet. My wife and I recommend him to anyone expecting. My wife is AMAZED at the almost invisible scar from her "C-section." She went into labor at 7pm on a Friday and Dr. Rothbart was at the hospital at 7:30pm. We had a scheduled operation a few days later (breeched baby), but it didn't throw the doctor at all. The delivery room was as chill as you could ever imagine (save my fist time father antics). A steady stream of Al Green set the tone for the most relaxed delivery we could have ever hoped for. The whole process was less than an hour. God bless Dr. Rothbart!

December 5th, 2010

Very Supportive Doctor

Dr. Jason Rothbart is a terrific doctor. I wanted to have a drug free natural childbirth, and felt that my original doctor was not very supportive of my decision, so switched to Dr. Rothbart. He was very supportive and I had exactly the type of birth that I wanted.

September 8th, 2010

Excellent doctor!

I have been seeing him for 4 years and recently got pregnant. I am so happy he will be delivering our baby. He is kind and always answered all questions and concerns I have raised. I recommend him to all my female friends looking for a great OB/GYN. He is personable yet professional, a trait in the past I had trouble finding in a doctor - male or female.

September 18th, 2017