A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rovak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rovak, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rovak, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovak graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rovak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Rovak MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Rovak practice?
- Dr. Jason Rovak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Rovak practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Golden, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.