Dr. Jason Ruben Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jason Ruben?

Worst ER Docter at Marin General

Posted on January 15th, 2015

This Doctor could care less about your care and spends no time explaining your condition or injury. I waited close to 7 hours in the E.R. at Marin General with a broken foot and he didn't bother to get around to handling my case for 7 hours and then he spent about 2 minutes being arrogant and rude and never showed me my XRAY or had any explanation for the injury. I had not fallen. He didn't do necessary blood work even after he was told that I likely again have Cellulitis and just dismissed it and said to go to my regular doctor. I was in excruciating pain for close to 7 hours and left in a corner room with little nursing assistance. I have been to Marin General before and had good care at the time. Dr. Jason Ruben is an inadequate ER doctor. Beware if you get seen by him at Marin General. I would not like to be under his care for something life threatening.