A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rudolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rudolph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason W Rudolph MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Jason Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Rudolph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.