A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Rudolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Rudolph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Ankle Joint Replacement, Ankle Surgery, and Foot Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudolph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Rudolph practice?
Dr. Jason Rudolph practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.