Surgeons

3101 Emrick Blvd
Ste 112
Bethlehem, PA 18020
610-997-5750
Locations and availability (8)

|  Severed achilles tendon with broken ankle  |  show details
by Ellen Cushing on Mar 7th, 2014

Dr. Rudolph was called to the emergency room to tend to my ankle. He patiently explained his suggested treatment. He performed surgury that evening. There were multiple follow up visits and physical therapy. The ankle has been fine for ten years.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. I am very happy to learn that the surgery made such a difference for you. It is patients like yourself that inspire me to continue providing the highest quality of care to all my patients. Thank you again for taking the time to write.

|  show details
by Scott M. Reph on Feb 26th, 2014

In August of 2012 I had reached my limit of pain tolerance. I had been living with painful ankles for 40 years. During a visit to a doctor for a back issue, it was recommended that I set up an appointment to see Dr. Rudolph. At my first visit with Dr. Rudolph, I asked him to just cut off my foot and ankle, the pain had gotten that bad. Of course he refused, but recommended a fusion instead. This was ultimately the correct course of action. Surgery on my right ankle was performed in November of 2012, I won't say it has been easy, I have presented Dr. Rudolph with many challenges along the way, but in December of 2013, I walked into Dr. Rudolph's office pain free in my right ankle. Surgery on my left ankle was performed in December of 2013. I am currently in the recovery stage from that surgery and even though it is going slower than I would like, I have full confidence that I will soon be walking pain free. I would like to thank Dr. Rudolph and his wonderful staff for their continuing care. They have been tenacious in their pursuit of providing me with the best possible care through all the challenges I have presented.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to learn that you are doing well and that constant pain is no longer a daily issue for you. Thank you for letting me know that my care has helped you lead a better quality of life. I wish you good health for your future.

|  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Rudolf was very rude. He was like a car salesman who wanted to make a sale. He got very rude when we had questions and because we weren't quick to commit to surgery. He gave us the impression that he didn't like us questioning his reason for surgery and he didn't want to give explanations as to why he recommended a certain treatment. We would not recommend him as a professional person.

|  surgery  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

Dr Rudolph is a very caring. I feel I was very lucky to find him. When I was told I tore my tendon and needed surgery he explained everything to me in a way that I was not neverous about the surgery when I left the office.