Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

105 S Andover Rd
Ste D
Andover, KS 67002
316-733-5120
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Not a good Dr.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

Seen Dr. Rundell several times. Not only is he rude He does not like to work and makes that obvious I will never return to this hospital until DR. Rundell is gone.

|  needs serious care improvement...  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I'm not trying to bash him. I am simply going to state the facts. Brought my daughter in because she was having trouble breathing. She was on antibiotics for presumed bacterial infection due to being sick for 3 weeks. Requested chest xray but due to her sats being between 95-100, Dr. denied chest x ray. Diagnosed her with strep without swabbing. Stated xray was unneccesary because if it was pneumonia the antibiotics would cure it. Took daughter to PCP again because she had no improvement and demanded an xray he gladly gave me one and viola... 3 coins STUCK IN HER THROAT. Had Jason done an Xray like I asked this problem and pain my 8 month old was going through would have been resolved in a much more prompt and professional manner.

|  Dismissive and Uncaring  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Rundell treated my husband at the ER. We had previously contacted our Primary Care doctor to ask if we should go to the ER and he had indicated that we should because it was an emergency condition. Upon arrival at the ER, Dr. Rundell ran ABSOLUTELY NO TESTS and included in the notes that it was a non-emergency. Which left us with a ridiculous ER bill (because insurance doesn't cover non-emergency ER visits) and no answers. We had to go to our Primary Care doc the next day to find out what the actual problem was and YES, there WAS a problem! If we hadn't stopped the meds he was on when we got home from the ER, he could have had serious issues. Thank goodness the reaction wasn't as serious as it could have been.