A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Thomas, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott Thomas MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jason Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Thomas practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Claremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Claremont Psychiatrists.