Jul 18th, 2015

I can't speak for Jason Sacdalan because I make appointments through Kaiser an it is getting harder to make appointments. He listened to me and really seemed to get what was going on. I felt better in a few days.

Kind of bossy with all the reminders show details Kind of bossy with all the reminders
Dec 13th, 2013

He seems very caring. I can tell he really wants me to get/ stay healthy even if he's bossy .

Blood pressure show details Blood pressure
Apr 21st, 2012

He sends letters reminding me about my blood pressure. I know he cares about my health and wants me to - as Kaiser says 'THRIVE'.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Sacdalan has been my primary physcian for several years now. He has been instrumemtal in keeping my Type IIdiabetes in check and always has the time to answer any questions or concerns I may have. He has an excellent bedside manner and always responds promptly to any e-mails that I may send him with questions pertaining to health issues.

knowledgeable and compassionate show details knowledgeable and compassionate
Sep 10th, 2010

He looks young but he graduated from med school in 2001. I guess he practices what he preaches (exercise, no smoke, eat healthy). He is very thorough and smart, doesn't take him long to figure out and treat the problem.

Jan 16th, 2010

He is wonderful caring doctor.