A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sadowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sadowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Sadowski practice?
Dr. Jason Sadowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons and Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.