Surgically repaired arm show details Surgically repaired arm
by Jan K. on May 26th, 2016

I was in an auto accident that resulted in a severely busted up right arm. Dr. Saillant performed surgery on the arm, requiring the insertion of a titanium plate. His work was superb. I am well on the road to recovery. Besides outstanding technical competency, he has demonstrated commitment and concern about my recovery in the best sense. I would highly recommend him.

Jul 6th, 2015

In addition to all the fives in my rating, Dr. Saillant really fixed my problem with surprisingly little post-op pain or limitations. He supported my decision to do carpal tunnel surgery on both hands at the same time and it was so easy. As he promised, first night after surgery was my first pain-free sleep in many months. From the patient perspective, he is a very skilled surgeon. He has my highest recommendation!

The guy listens to his patients! show details The guy listens to his patients!
by Don T. on Apr 15th, 2015

He was my third physician with whom I consultant for wrist pain. He listened to what I had to say and then came up with a plan. Surgery was not the first step but, after a while, he operated and greatly improved my situation. Arthritis is not the reason for pain in all older people! Fortunately Dr. Saillant was willing to investigate other causes.

Jan 24th, 2015

Dr. Saillant did an exam on my hand. He said he felt a mass and wanted to get it checked out with an MRI. The MRI didn't show anything. that's a ton of money out the window because the guy doesn't know his anatomy. I'd rather go to a more experienced doctor who does not rely solely on diagnostic imaging to make his diagnosis.