Dr. Jason Saillant MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Great Experience
I was very happy with Dr Saillant. He very clearly explained to me what my issue was and the possible treatments. He did not push for surgery as the first option, as many surgeons do, and encouraged a more conservative treatment. I ultimately had the hand surgery, which went very well. He outlined that there was a long recovery time, so I knew what to expect. During appointments, he listens to your questions, and never rushes you out the door. Overall, I had a great experience.

May 5th, 2017
Covers it all
Amazing personality! Immediately makes you feel comfortable with his ability to explain everything so clearly and give you ALL the options. He is very confident and knows his stuff but helps you figure out what works for you. Thanks Dr. Saillant! Not going anywhere else if I have any hand problems again.

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Salient performed a radial head replacement surgery on my left elbow did an excellent job and had great results!

December 23rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor!
Dr . Saillant performed what I considered minor surgery to remove a benign cyst inside one of my fingers that was pressing on a nerve. Although it was minor in my opinion, Dr. Saillant treated me with the same respect, courtesy and concern as a patient with a major issue, and was completely patient with my questions, answering them fully. From the initial visit, through the surgery and the post-op visits, he was brilliant and caring and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

September 21st, 2016
Highest recommendation
Dr. Saillant is an amazing physician. I went to see him for a second opinion. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and the different options. I have since made a full recovery after being told I would have permenant damage. I only wish I didn't waste time went to him initially.

May 26th, 2016
Surgically repaired arm
I was in an auto accident that resulted in a severely busted up right arm. Dr. Saillant performed surgery on the arm, requiring the insertion of a titanium plate. His work was superb. I am well on the road to recovery. Besides outstanding technical competency, he has demonstrated commitment and concern about my recovery in the best sense. I would highly recommend him.

July 6th, 2015
In addition to all the fives in my rating, Dr. Saillant really fixed my problem with surprisingly little post-op pain or limitations. He supported my decision to do carpal tunnel surgery on both hands at the same time and it was so easy. As he promised, first night after surgery was my first pain-free sleep in many months. From the patient perspective, he is a very skilled surgeon. He has my highest recommendation!

April 15th, 2015
The guy listens to his patients!
He was my third physician with whom I consultant for wrist pain. He listened to what I had to say and then came up with a plan. Surgery was not the first step but, after a while, he operated and greatly improved my situation. Arthritis is not the reason for pain in all older people! Fortunately Dr. Saillant was willing to investigate other causes.

January 25th, 2015
Dr. Saillant did an exam on my hand. He said he felt a mass and wanted to get it checked out with an MRI. The MRI didn't show anything. that's a ton of money out the window because the guy doesn't know his anatomy. I'd rather go to a more experienced doctor who does not rely solely on diagnostic imaging to make his diagnosis.

July 23rd, 2017