A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Salganick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Salganick, Medical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Salganick, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Salganick graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salganick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Aaron Salganick MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Salganick practice?
- Dr. Jason Salganick has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jason Salganick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.