Learn more about Dr. Jason Salganick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Salganick, Medical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salganick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salganick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Salganick, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Salganick graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salganick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Aaron Salganick MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Salganick practice?
- Dr. Jason Salganick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Salganick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.