A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sayat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sayat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayat graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sayat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Sayat MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Sayat practice?
- Dr. Jason Sayat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sayat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.