A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Scalise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Scalise, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgery of the shoulder rotator cuff reconstruction shoulder replacement surgery shoulder fracture surgery revision shoulder surgery all aspects of shoulder surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalise graduated from Flinders Univ. of South Austria - Bedford Park South. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scalise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scalise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Scalise practice?
Dr. Jason Scalise practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.