A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Scalise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Scalise, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgery of the shoulder rotator cuff reconstruction shoulder replacement surgery shoulder fracture surgery revision shoulder surgery all aspects of shoulder surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalise graduated from Flinders Univ. of South Austria - Bedford Park South. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scalise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scalise MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Scalise practice?
- Dr. Jason Scalise has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jason Scalise practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.