A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Scalise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Scalise, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalise
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scalise Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalise graduated from Flinders Univ. of South Austria - Bedford Park South. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scalise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason James Scalise DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Scalise practice?
- Dr. Jason Scalise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Scalise practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.