A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Schneier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Schneier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneier
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Schneier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Heart Block
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneier graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schneier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason I Schneier MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason I. Schneier practice?
- Dr. Jason Schneier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Schneier practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Gastroenterologists, and Edmonds Cardiologists.