Dr. Jason Schneier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Schneier?

pain lower colon

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Thank you for getting me on a path to health and no pain.

Beware

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Does not listen at all. I gave him an exact accurate allergy sheet. He purposely ignored it and gave me meds that caused me to be sent to the ICU. In fact, due to him telling me I had anxiety issues and he's the doctor. He then gave me up to five meds on the allergy list. Unsafe practices and not listening to your patients cause anxiety. I waited over two hours for a scheduled procedure and was not even remotely sedated for it. This site will not publish the facts of what happened.

Miracle worker

Posted on May 11th, 2014

My son had intense abdominal pain and vomiting for five months. We had been to numerous doctors, tests and a couple of hospitalizations. Dr. Schneier's staff treated my son's problem like the emergency that it was and gave us a same day appointment. Within two weeks, Dr. Schneier made a correct diagnosis and treatment. My son has no pain or vomiting. I am so thankful to Dr. Schneier and his staff!

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Very thorough and knowledgable . Dr Schneier was recommended to me by a friend . He was friendly, gentle and reassuring. The procedure was quick and easy! Several years later I am choosing him again for my screening procedure.

To the individuals who completed the previous review notes.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

To the individuals who completed the above review notes, the staff at Puget Sound Gastroenterology would like to say we are very sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Worse Doctor Ever

Posted on March 19th, 2012

It took two months to get an initial appointment. At the appointment the doctor was arrogant and (incorrectly) diagnosed me after talking to me for about two minutes. At a follow up appointment, he had no idea who I was or why I was there. I strongly encourage you to stay away from this doctor.

my GE for years

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I've had some very good experiences with Dr Schneier, but this last year I left. He seemed to have lost interest in my care and was impatient. After an extremely important procedure, I was expected to wait to get the results at my next appt--the first available was in 3 months. During one appt I sat in the exam room while Dr Schneier planned a medical meeting on the phone. I have also had to wait up to 3hours in his waiting room. The nationally recognized Seattle GE I now see is compassionate,patient, and always has time for my questions.

Posted on June 13th, 2017