The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Schrager
Dr. Jason Schrager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Schrager is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, The Christ Hospital and West Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Schrager has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jason Schrager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Charles Park
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi61
Dr. Suzanne Bennett
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Maggie Mechlin
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi10