A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Schwalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Schwalb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwalb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwalb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Schwalb, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalb graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schwalb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Schwalb MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Schwalb practice?
- Dr. Jason Schwalb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Schwalb practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield , MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.