Learn more about Dr. Jason Schwalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Schwalb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwalb
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwalb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Schwalb, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalb graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schwalb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Schwalb MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Schwalb practice?
- Dr. Jason Schwalb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Schwalb practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.