A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joel Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jason Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Schwartz practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.