A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Schwartz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joel Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jason Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Schwartz practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.