Dr. Jason Sciarretta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
Simply
Simply the Best I have seen Dr Sciarretta for 5 months due to an infection in my foot that has required a 3 week hospital stay and multiple surgeries. I feel that Dr Sciarretta saved my foot from amputation and has brought it back to a full functioning foot He is compassionate beyond measure and compassionate to my family. I was truly blessed to have him on.call the day I went to the emergency room

June 19th, 2017
Awesome Dr. Highly recommend him.
Dr Sciarretta is an amazing dr. I never felt rushed even when I had a huge number of questions. I've been shuffled around to so many drs due to my complex health history and surgical history. Dr Sciarretta approached my case with confidence but also let me know the risks. My surgery went much better than I ever anticipated and it's all thanks to him. He's knowledgeable, could mpasdionate, and all around amazing. I'm beyond thankful for his awesome care. I highly recommend Dr Sciarretta.

November 7th, 2016
Patient
I would choose Dr Sciarretta again. Me and my family were very impressed with the personal attention and compassion I received during my month long hospital stay. I did have complications but he was aggressive in treating me and saving my life. My original surgery took 10 hours and he tried multiple procedures to try to complete laproscopy but had to end up opening me up. He was always available and continued to remind my family if they needed him to call.

Awesome Physician All Around
I have a very complex medical and surgical history. Due to this issue i have felt many physicians have basically shuffled me around to other physicians because they dont feel comfortable treating me. The ones that have felt comfortable i have questioned their competence. I initially met Dr. Sciarretta when i went to the Emergency Room. I was then admitted for several days and was very pleased with his treatment, ordering testing, keeping myself and my family notified, bedside manner, and all around treatment. I continue to see him for follow up care. I highly recommend Dr Sciarretta.

caring
Dr was very polite and bed side maners were great I believe this doctor is the best that Grand strand has.

September 11th, 2016
I found Dr.Sciaretta to be personable and professional. I would see him again without hesitation. Testing, diagnosis and procedure went smoothly and recovery was quite easy.

May 30th, 2013
Dr Jason Sciarretta
My sister was admitted into the hospital on Jan 26th with a diviticulitous(sp) rupture. In addition to the rupture, she had four bacteria infections ...

May 17th, 2017