Dr. Jason Sciarretta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 6th, 2016
Patient
I would choose Dr Sciarretta again. Me and my family were very impressed with the personal attention and compassion I received during my month long hospital stay. I did have complications but he was aggressive in treating me and saving my life. My original surgery took 10 hours and he tried multiple procedures to try to complete laproscopy but had to end up opening me up. He was always available and continued to remind my family if they needed him to call.

November 1st, 2016
Awesome Physician All Around
I have a very complex medical and surgical history. Due to this issue i have felt many physicians have basically shuffled me around to other physicians because they dont feel comfortable treating me. The ones that have felt comfortable i have questioned their competence. I initially met Dr. Sciarretta when i went to the Emergency Room. I was then admitted for several days and was very pleased with his treatment, ordering testing, keeping myself and my family notified, bedside manner, and all around treatment. I continue to see him for follow up care. I highly recommend Dr Sciarretta.

November 1st, 2016
caring
Dr was very polite and bed side maners were great I believe this doctor is the best that Grand strand has.

September 11th, 2016
I found Dr.Sciaretta to be personable and professional. I would see him again without hesitation. Testing, diagnosis and procedure went smoothly and recovery was quite easy.

May 30th, 2013
Dr Jason Sciarretta
My sister was admitted into the hospital on Jan 26th with a diviticulitous(sp) rupture. In addition to the rupture, she had four bacteria infections ...