A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Shiffermiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Shiffermiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiffermiller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shiffermiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiffermiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance