A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Shiffermiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Shiffermiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiffermiller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shiffermiller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Floyd Shiffermiller MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason F. Shiffermiller practice?
- Dr. Jason Shiffermiller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Shiffermiller practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.