A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Shin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Haeshik Shin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Shin practice?
- Dr. Jason Shin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Shin practices Gastroenterology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Garden Grove, CA.
See Pomona Gastroenterologists.