A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Shin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance