Dr. Jason Skalet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Skalet?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 15th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Skalet is an expert in treating uveitis, which I have had several times. I trust him completely with my eyesight, and feel fortunate to have him as my eye doctor (he's treating uveitis in both my eyes at the moment). He knows what he's doing and is an excellent communicator, about treatment options, suggestions, etc. I would trust him completely if I ended up needing eye surgery, which I may down the line. Kaiser is lucky to have him. (So am I.)

January 10th, 2017