A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sniffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sniffen, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniffen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sniffen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason C Sniffen DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Sniffen practice?
- Dr. Jason Sniffen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sniffen practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Internists, Altamonte Springs Infectious Disease Doctors, and Altamonte Springs Emergency Physicians.