Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Sniffen
Dr. Jason Sniffen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sniffen is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital and Orlando Reg S Seminole Hosp, Longwood Fl. Dr. Sniffen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Sniffen has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jason Sniffen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Luis Junco Noa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi
Dr. Alexander Velazquez
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Juan Diaz
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi15